Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birthday Card


January 31 is my birthday. Last Sunday, I received Best Wishes from family and friends through emails. Interestingly enough, some people (I hardly know of) on facebook emailed me Happy Birthday. Among electronic communications, I received a birthday card from Karol (sort of my aunt) in DC. Since I moved to US ten years ago, she has kept sending me a birthday card. During those years, I lived in MD, DC, NY, VA, and now MO. Wherever I was on January 31st, Karol sent me the card. Sending birthday card could be a little thing, but I always appreciate her time to pick and buy a card (although I know she sends someone else for doing that), write, seal, stamp, and mail it. birthday card Karol sends me. This is is picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment