Thursday, April 9, 2009

Color Correction

Mrs. Judy Weatherspoon has been working at SOFAS & MORE, custom-made furniture business for eighteen years. “The current U.S. economy has been hurting furniture business across the nation,” said Mrs. Weatherspoon “Our business has survived the downturn economy because of our local customers’ strong supports.”

Her unique last name comes from her second husband’s family name. Mr. Robert Weatherspoon is a Scottish-American. They have been married for thirty years. “I fell in love with him when my friend introduced me to him at a party,” said Mrs. Weatherspoon “He was a hillbilly with a mustache and a long hair.” “He was an exact type,” said Mrs. Weatherspoon. “One night at a party, he stumbled into me while we were dancing. He whispered ‘excuse me’ and kissed me." “I knew that he was the one,” said Mrs. Weatherspoon.

“You are the first one who dared to photograph me,” said Mrs. Weatherspoon. “I don’t look good on a picture.” “ I am old.”

No comments:

Post a Comment